Carmel Capital Management L.L.C.
© 1999-2018 Carmel Capital Management L.L.C.
All Rights Reserved
The purpose of this website is to provide general information about investment management services offered by Carmel Capital Management L.L.C. (hereinafter referred to as “CCM”). No information on this website, whether expressed or implied, may be assumed by any client or potential client to constitute investment, tax, legal, accounting or other professional advice. CCM advises only those clients with whom we have entered an investment advisory agreement after an investment suitability determination. CCM is not liable for any result, loss or damages incurred from any action taken or decisions based on the information contained in this website or any Third Party website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read the following important legal information before continuing.
These Terms and Conditions of Use (“terms”) govern your access to and/or use of this website and all names, images, logos, text, verbiage, materials and information (“content”) contained within https://carmelcapital.com (“website”).
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
- Copyrights and Ownership. The name Carmel Capital Management L.L.C., domain https://carmelcapital.com and all content therein are the sole property of Carmel Capital Management L.L.C. and are protected under various federal, state and international copyright and intellectual property laws. Any use of the name Carmel Capital Management L.L.C., domain https://carmelcapital.com or any content therein other than that permitted under these terms is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights and will subject you to legal action.
- Restrictions on Use. This website is intended for personal, non-commercial use by CCM clients and prospective clients only. No permission is granted to download, copy, reproduce, distribute, disseminate, modify, display, broadcast, transmit, post or create derivative works from anything contained herein, for any purpose. You agree to use this website only in a manner consistent with the federal, state and international laws governing it and the good faith legal conduct of individuals. You agree not to use this website to cause disruption or damage to it or to other websites, and/or to cause disruption or damage to any networks, computer systems, software, hardware or other equipment via malware, spyware, virus or any other malicious technological means. You agree not to use this website to misrepresent yourself or any entity as affiliated with CCM, or to impersonate any employee of CCM. Linking to https://carmelcapital.com from any other website without prior written consent is forbidden.
- Security. When our Client Portal goes live, it will be password-protected for CCM clients only, who are solely responsible for password confidentiality and any activity within that account. CCM does not guarantee that electronic access, data transmission or communication of any kind (including email) is secure. Unauthorized persons or entities accessing or attempting to access password-protected areas or data belonging to authorized users are subject to criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- Third Party Content. CCM may provide data from or access to Third Party Content for information or convenience. CCM does not guarantee that any Third Party Content is accurate, complete, timely, secure, or free from errors, omissions or viruses, nor does CCM make any warranties or representations regarding Third Party Content on or accessed through this website, whether by hyperlink or otherwise. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, suitability or security of the content of any site to which this site may link, and CCM takes no responsibility therefor. By providing access to other websites, CCM is not endorsing or recommending services, views or advice provided by any other website’s sponsoring organization, nor is CCM recommending the purchase, holding or sale of any security issued by any company.
- No Warranty, Limitations of Liability. CCM makes every effort to ensure the information on this website is accurate, complete, timely, and free from errors and omissions. Due to the inconstant nature of markets and the regulatory landscape, and given the pitfalls of electronic communication, however, this website is furnished “as is.” CCM disclaims, to the fullest extent of the law, any implied or expressed warranties of any kind including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. CCM does not warrant that the website, its content and functions or those of any Third Party will be secure, uninterrupted and correct, nor does CCM warrant that the site and servers are free from viruses, malicious code or other harmful components. In no event is CCM, its employees or partners liable for any damage to your computer system, loss of data or other technical issues resulting from the use, whether proper or improper, of this website or any Third Party website.
- No Guarantees. Past market and investment performance should not be taken as representative, or a guarantee, of future performance by CCM. There is always a risk of loss, including the possibility of loss of principal when investing in public and private markets, especially during periods of high market volatility, and when investing in securities with limited trading opportunities such as private investments and illiquid securities. The results for individual accounts for different periods may vary significantly. Investors should carefully consider these risks in the context of their overall objectives, risk tolerance, time horizon, and asset allocation needs. Reference to an investment security anywhere on this website is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold that or any other security. In no event is CCM, its employees or partners liable for any result, loss or damages incurred from any action taken or decisions based on the information contained in this website or any Third Party website.
- Exclusions. If you live in a state that does not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, our No Warranty disclaimer may not apply to you.
- Violation of Terms. Violation of CCM’s Terms and Conditions of Use may result in suspension of access, with or without notice, at any time.
- Amendment of Terms. CCM’s Terms and Conditions of Use may be updated or changed at any time. Continuing to use the website will constitute reconfirmation of your agreement to be bound by CCM’s Terms and Conditions of Use.
At CCM, we respect your right to privacy. CCM makes every effort to technologically, physically, procedurally and administratively safeguard client’s “nonpublic personal information,” (hereinafter referred to as “NPI”). We understand that the privacy and security of your NPI is important to you and we maintain safeguards designed to protect your data from unauthorized access. (For individuals residing in California, we are required to notify you of any unauthorized access to your NPI which we keep in an unencrypted format on our computers.)
We do not share NPI we collect about our clients, former clients or perspective clients with any unaffiliated Third Parties, except as required for the purpose of serving your investment needs or required by law. This means we may disclose the information we collect to our affiliates and to the unaffiliated Third Parties that help us maintain and service your account. For example, we may share information with a transfer agent or clearing broker to process your securities transactions and update your account, or with an external service provider so that your account statements can be printed and mailed. These unaffiliated Third Parties are only permitted to use this information for the services for which we hired them, and are not permitted to use or share this information for any other purpose. We may also disclose NPI when the firm 1) receives your prior written consent or instructions; 2) we reasonably believe that the recipient is your representative who has been authorized by you to receive such information; or 3) is required by law to disclose such information to government agencies and regulatory organizations. For example, we may be required by the USA PATRIOT Act to disclose information related to suspected money-laundering activities. Clients consent to disclosure of their identity as a client of the firm. Clients may opt out of such disclosure by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 1999-2018 Carmel Capital Management L.L.C.
All Rights Reserved